<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bollocks 

See, Rummy? Even the chief agrees - WW2 was a war against fascism. He's a notorious liar, but he's correct about that.

You know, watching you gentlemen (cough) present your case, I'm compelled to imagine the world through your eyes. I am aware of where you're coming from and I know what you're trying to do.

Look, even if I give you the benefit of the doubt and accept your claims of good intentions, I still have to conclude that what you're doing is wrong. For the record, I don't accept your claims, because I don't believe that your actions are simply the result of stupidity. You know that what you're doing is morally wrong. You lie and manipulate because you know that what you're doing is morally wrong. Furthermore, you're doing what you're doing despite moral standards, because somehow, you think that you're entitled to violate those standards.

When I use words like "criminal," "neofascist," and "neoracist" to describe you and your gang, I'm aiming for precision. I don't imagine that you see yourselves that way, but that's what you are, as defined by your actions. Whether or not you're evil people is not for me to judge, but I dare say that what you're doing is evil. How does the old saying go? "Hate the sin, not the sinner?" I don't believe in hate, so I would leave that part out of it. I don't hate you because I know how difficult it can be to become an enlightened human being - to overcome the stubborn obstacles that enslave the spirit.

Your problem is that you're convinced that you're already enlightened. Why else would you be at the helm of the most fearsome battleship-of-state that the world has ever seen, right? I'm afraid that what you really are, is evidence of yet another brutal lesson that humanity will have to absorb in its struggle to validate the sanctity of life. Spiritually speaking, you're savages.

What do you suppose the lesson is this time, that spiritual savages make terrible leaders? Isn't that always the lesson? Wall, meet head.

I would like to sit back and let things sort themselves out, but I can't for two reasons: I love, and I see. And what I see is that you're abusing and squandering the only things that have lasting value to humanity. You're doing it deliberately, and yet, you really don't know what you're doing. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a threat to the world that I love.

How much is the lesson going to cost this time? How much more are you prepared to waste? You really are a pathetic bunch of people. You have no idea what you could have accomplished - peacefully - with the resources at your disposal. Instead, you're getting what you deserve. Your vicious ideology is creating a vicious reality. Congratulations, fools.

As always, you're welcome to take my words and use them to mislead the people you're afraid of. (I'm referring to the American people. I know, shhh...) I recommend "...vicious ideology creates a vicious reality." You can use that one to describe Muslims that refuse to submit to the will of your mighty testicles.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?