<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Now that I know... 

Back when Don Rumsfeld and Saddam Hussein were pals and I ran into Jeremy Bentham on a daily basis, my best friend was a lovely Iranian lady that studied art with me. When we weren’t talking about art, we argued about geopolitics. She always argued against American imperialism and I argued against her arguments. At the time I didn’t know much about geopolitics but I couldn’t believe the things she told me. Her integrity was beyond question, so I assumed that she simply didn’t know what she was talking about, (perhaps a victim of "anti-American propaganda.") She used to get pretty upset at me, but always within the boundary of friendship; now I know how difficult that must have been for her.

M, you were correct about almost everything. I apologize for doubting your knowledge and belittling your passion. Now we both know that I was an ignorant fool back then; thank you for being such a good friend despite that. –B.A.C.A.B.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?