<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Your Integrity is a Wonderland 

Speaking of waiting - have you heard John Mayer’s new song, "Waiting for the World to Change?" It’s the quintessential 21st century American political statement, and one of the lamest songs I have ever heard. It’s so bad that it almost manages to taint the Vaughan Brothers’ "Tick Tock" just by quoting it.

I don’t usually pick on youngsters, but this one has the power to shape public opinion, (although the song in question denies it.) I hope he is at least being paid well to shit on his artistic career.

Being the late bloomer that I am, I was surprised to learn that the "mainstream media" is packed with neofascist assets. Now that I know, I can see that it’s not confined to the mainstream media. Some are out in the open but most are incognito.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for the princes and princesses of popular culture to risk anything of value on your behalf.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?