<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, February 27, 2012

This is the only life that counts. 

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. It is urgent that you understand this fact.

The concept of reincarnation is probably the result of a misinterpretation, not a deliberate deception. We retain our "selves" when we die and join the Life Force, and it is possible in dreams and altered states, with varying degrees of clarity, to experience the dead from various points of view. I won't use the word "communicate" because I don't want to give you the impression that one can simply dial a number. The experience cannot be willed or divined.

The concept of heaven is a little closer to the truth than the concept of reincarnation.

My vision would not exist without the things I have experienced in dreams and altered states. Those experiences are so compelling that I have effectively guided myself by them for most of my life.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?