<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Communication 

To my conservative readers: in order to be fair, and out of respect for you, from now on I will be mindful to critique from a point of view that includes you as friends. I acknowledge that I have often been less than gracious and worse on occasion, and I apologize for that.

To all of my readers: the Information & Commentary links will remain because they are to the places where I will continue to read and occasionally comment. I am open to adding new links and I welcome your suggestions.

I am here to answer your questions and talk with you. I will respond here on the blog unless you prefer a private response. I will never publish or share your name or email address. Although I have resisted enabling the comments on this blog, I am willing to do it eventually.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?