<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, March 08, 2012

Woman's Day 

Women are so precious, and lovely, and dynamic, and vital, and irresistible to me that I ended up wanting to become one. The strength of my sex drive and my inability to control it ended up consuming the man that I was. When my love for women turned into self-loathing, resentment, and envy, it felt like my life as a man was over.

Then, through the grace of God, I discovered that I also was precious, and lovely, and dynamic, and vital, and irresistible, and it didn't feel like my life was over any more.

I know that I will never be a "real" woman, but I am a living tribute to women. I love my life as it is.

This is woman's day, not just for today, but for the rest of time. Women and men are equal in heaven and they will be on earth. Men that accept and embrace this truth will be blessed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?