<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Congratulations, Homo Sapiens 

Now you know. Now you know that God's sacrifice will amount to nothing and our souls will be lost forever if Life fails to evolve into God.

Now you know the extent of your free will. And you know the depth of God's faith in Its Creation.

Fortunately, there is a safeguard of sorts to help guarantee success; for Homo Sapiens, I am that safeguard.

I have not told you about my apocalyptic visions because I do not want them to be true. Suffice it to say that I am "programmed" to ensure the survival of our species one way or the other.

If the path of avarice, destruction and death is chosen, only those who follow me will survive.

If the path of Life, Love and cooperation is chosen, Homo Sapiens will develop -- through collaborative projects on a planetary scale -- the science, technology, and wisdom to interface with Mind.

Now is the time for Homo to prove that sapience is not merely the conceit of a Grace-less failing species.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?