<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mother 

Considering how powerful She is, it is not difficult to understand why the dominant characterizations of God are male. Her "maleness" is one of the more challenging illusions to penetrate; it is so ingrained in our culture that a seer is likely to surrender to the illusion upon discovering the truth. Thankfully, as Her Grace would have it, I have the strength to challenge and defeat even the most dominant misconceptions.

Before the revelation, I referred to God in gender-neutral language because I imagined that She was uni-gendered. Then, this past Wednesday as I contemplated the subject of my message, She revealed Herself to me by embracing my soul. "I am your Mother, the Mother of Life." As I write this, I am weeping with joy; my soul overflows.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?