<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Person 

It is fun to imagine myself as a powerful wizard, commanding nature with divine incantations, but the truth is that I am a spiritual savant, exquisitely vulnerable balanced here on the strand of Grace that bridges the abyss. I am afraid, for myself and for you.

When I was 19, I bought an otherwise worthless book that included the Kabbalistic Tree of Life in list format; I learned the numbers and have used them as a guide ever since. That is the extent of my knowledge of the Kabbalah, not counting the morsels of background information I learned recently from the rabbis.

My relationship with God is intuitive and innate. I am balanced here on the tendril of Grace that bridges the abyss because it is my function to guide you across. I am afraid for myself because I will have to own these words; I am afraid for you because it will take nothing short of a miracle to get you across.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?