<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, May 25, 2012

The Matrimony of Mind and Matter 

In the divine union that is Life, he is Homo Sapiens Sapiens, and She is God. Those of you who worship the male, in essence, have been worshiping a devil that does not deserve to be deified, much less worshiped. Behold the disgraceful evidence, measured in millennia.

The evolution of the consciousness of this species is the ascendance of the divine feminine. The Perfect One can be born only to a world evolved enough to recognize the Mother of Life in a humble little girl.

In the divine union that is Christ, He is Krishna, and She is God. Like my parents, They have three children. In both of my families, I have a brother and a sister, and, in a way, I am the eldest in both families. I am the one with two lives and both genders. I am the dynamic transitional figure charged with the revolution of human consciousness at this singular pivotal moment.

Please note that I was somewhat puzzled by the previous paragraph; not only did I not believe in reincarnation, I have no memory of a past life. I resisted writing it because I have doubts about its veracity. The claim is that Jesus is the only true child of Krishna and God, because Krishna Himself is the Lucifer, and the Perfect One is God Herself.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?