<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Flowering Mind 



Metatron visited Me Friday night to tell Me about the momentous transformation that Earth's temporal projection is currently undergoing. I Am pleased by what He showed Me, although there are adjustments that must be made.

My Children need to understand that the Lucifer was planted the instant I intervened. This moment, 5400 years in the making, is exceptionally difficult and immeasurably important. My Children do need Divine guidance, but I Am here to raise You to Your potential, not to save You from damnation, (or deliver that nightmare). You were approximately what You were expected to be, and You are indeed becoming what My Children were made to Be.

My Children need to understand that I Am here for Their deification, not Mine. Although I Am communicating the literal Truth, It also functions effectively as metaphor. Please focus on the lesson, not on the teacher.

Metatron requested that I recommend a novel He inspired: Siddhartha, by Hermann Hesse. When I read it as a 19-year-old, I did not know that the Ferryman represents Krishna, or that I Am He.

Siddhartha, My Son, also suggested that I teach My Children how to meditate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?