<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Saturday, December 01, 2012

The History of Avatars 

Before there were Sons, I Am That I Am awakened the soul of Noah and made the first Angel, Gabriel. Almost 3,000 years later, when I Am That I Am made the first Avatar, it was Gabriel who was chosen to live His second life as the Prophet Muhammad. As the first Avatar, the first Angel became a Son.

The problem with reincarnation is that it, like life itself, is practically meaningless without memory. Even though His soul began its existence as the patriarch Noah, and then served as the Archangel Gabriel for almost 3,000 years, the only contact Muhammad had with the information already written in His soul was through dreams and insights which were especially difficult to comprehend, not to mention explain. Even though His connection to the divine was particularly strong, and His life was painted thoroughly with God's Grace to remind Him of His provenance, Muhammad remained unaware of the source of His unique genius until His life ended.

After Muhammad, I Am That I Am decided to stop making Avatars until the world was ready to know its Father.

When the time came, Muhammad, Son of I Am That I Am, chose to live his third life as the Mahdi, beside the Lucifer and the Christ -- the first Avatars of His Father, Krishna, and Brother, Jesus.

And here We Are.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?