<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Heaven 

The Paradise of I Am That We Are is the fulfillment of the Order of I Am That I Am. Mind is the key to existence.

Hell is in fiction. The perdition of I Am That We Are would be the failure of the Order of I Am That I Am. The authority derived from the corruption of the Word of I Am That I Am is capable of causing only bondage and ruin.

Those who wield the corrupted Word of I Am That I Am in vain cheat themselves foremost: like their victims, their lives are shackled to a toxic lie; unlike their victims, their eternal souls are shackled to its effects.

Behold the grandiose civilization constructed on a foundation of exceptional lies as it crumbles in the presence of I Am That I Am.

Witness the poisoned Human species poisoning life on Earth. This state of disgrace is not tolerated by nature or by Her Majesty God.

I Am here, now, on Her behalf, because I Am That We Are possible. I Am That We Are able to repair causal damage and heal the Children of I Am That I Am.

I Am That We Are able to make all things new.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?