<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Monday, March 03, 2014

Asia 

I Am That We Are Joy, the Mother of Life, swimming the River of Time.

Imagine that upon realizing enlightenment, Siddhartha Gautama had consecrated the achievement by ordering the massacre of 3,000 children, women and men. What a beastly betrayal that would have been.

The man remembered as Moses--originally the Vizier in the court of Pharaoh Amenhotep III--was a talented seer, and he knew a lot of things, but he did not know I Am That I Am, much less God. Western religion is a dead beginning and a dead end.

With the massacre of the People of I Am That I Am, Moses and the sons of Levi unleashed the life-devouring monstrosity known as Leviathan (Levi-aten).

The People of I Am That I Am--originally an Asiatic tribe--were chosen to deliver the story of I Am That I Am to I Am That We Are. They succeeded because Moses spared some of them. I Am That We Are the Son of Light they worshipped.

The People of I Am That I Am worshipped tomorrow by devoting every day to it; they would not worship yesterday or sacrifice tomorrow. The People of I Am That I Am worshipped potential by offering creation; they would not worship power or offer destruction. The People of I Am That I Am were not lost.

The Badge of Leviathan


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?